Custom Search

Friday, February 27, 2009

Blued Hood: J's Racing

Car was finally ready on my last day of ICT.

After the gradual deterioration of the J's Racing Type S carbon fibre bonnet (it was starting to look nasty really fast!), i decided to get it sprayed body colour (Laguna Blue Pearl).

And rather than to get it done at the same place that sprayed my rims, I figured it was too risky with a bonnet (I didnt want to worry over body colour matching and the sometimes unpredictable effects of baked paint on cfrp) so I managed to get a slot with Ah Loong (who operates above Lamborghini dealer, Eurosports) during my ICT.

At the same time, the chrome 'H' emblems (front and rear) have enjoyed a matte-black treatment to match the Type S 'S2000' matte black emblems along the flanks, as well as the black MY09 rims.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment